Nowadays you can find thousands of sites/blogs over the Internet that discuss what offshore jobs are, their benefits, how much do they pay and many other issues about this topic. But what they do not discuss (or discuss very briefly) is how to get one. This is because getting offshore drilling jobs in the offshore industry is not as easy as getting a job in any other industry. In this article we discuss the ways one can get into this industry that still remains closed for many people.
What we recommend you is using our offshore jobs finding services. This site helps people get into oil industry since 1998 and is well-known and highly reputable among offshore industry participants. You may spend a lot of time and finances finding out contact information of dozens of offshore employers, while our site already has these addresses waiting for you to use them. We can help you prepare your CV and cover letter in the way the offshore employers would like to see it and send them to over 1,200 offshore employers.
What you have to do? First, you have to register as a member. You will receive a free CV web page. What it is really good that by having your CV page you will allow all employers to instantly view your posted resume. To be able to send your CV, you will be required to buy their premium service. The good thing is that you can use the our services services for FREE for 90 DAYS. In addition, you can use them instantly, no need to wait for application forms to be sent to you via post or any other unnecessary long procedures. So don’t postpone it:
You have probably heard that offshore jobs industry represents a field that can bring you a lot of money. If you are still uncertain about what “offshore job” means, I strongly recommend you to check out following articles: Offshore Jobs Finder, Offshore Salaries, Offshore Catering Jobs, Entry-Level Jobs & Requirements, Training Programs, Salaries & Working Conditions (also check out answers to frequently asked questions below on this page). However I guess if you are reading this article you are interested in getting oil rig jobs and not finding out what it means. If this is the case, I advise you to move to next paragraph and find out something which might be of interest to you.
As a member of our site you can get a free Subscription to the site’s newsletter named “Working on an Oil Rig”. You will receive it on your email address. If you want you can unsubscribe at any time. This newsletter will help you stay updated by receiving industry news.
So, if you got interested, you can
- sending your CV and cover letter to more than 1,200 offshore employers both in USA and abroad. The e-mail list is regularly updated, so you won’t face canceled e-mail addresses. When our site sends an e-mail for you it is as if you personally sent it;
- Information about vacancies are continuously sent to you;
- It saves you time: by one click you send CV to everybody and then wait for the feedback. Otherwise you would have to look for them over Internet and send CV to them one by one;
- helping you set up your CV to better meet offshore employer’s needs;
- our site categorizes all the types of offshore jobs (Entry Level Jobs, Catering, Deck Crew, Control room personnel, etc.) offered by different employers, thus you have just to decide for which you qualify better;
- You get very low cost per employer contact (7 cents per employer), besides by registering once you get a lifetime membership – once you make a payment, you can use services during your entire life;