Nowadays you can find thousands of sites/blogs over the Internet that discuss what offshore jobs in details, but what they do not discuss (or discuss very briefly) is how to find one. This is because getting employed in offshore industry is much more difficult that finding job onshore. In this article we discuss the ways you one can find a job on offshore oil rig.
We recommend you using offshore job finder sites, like this one. This site helps offshore employers find right people for their jobs since 1998 and is well-known and highly reputable among offshore industry participants. You may spend a lot of time and finances finding out contact information of dozens of offshore employers, while our site already has these addresses waiting for you to use them. We can help you prepare your CV and cover letter in the way the offshore employers would like to see it and send them to over 1,200 offshore employers.
It is simple and easily to use. First, you have to register as a member and build up your resume online. Then you pay a one-time fee and get access to the premium service – sending your resume to 1,200 offshore employers. Of course this not a guarantee that you will get hired, but it definitely increases your chances enormously. If you find this interesting, try it here:
You have probably heard that offshore jobs industry represents a field that can bring you a lot of money. If you are still uncertain about what “offshore job” means, I strongly recommend you to stroll our site and find out more about offshore jobs. However if you are reading this article, I suppose you already know everything about working at the oil rigs.
As a member of our site you can get a free Subscription to the site’s newsletter named “Working on an Oil Rig”. You will receive it on your email address. If you want you can unsubscribe at any time. This newsletter will help you stay updated by receiving industry news.
So, if you got interested, you can
- sending your CV and cover letter to more than 1,200 offshore employers both in USA and abroad. The e-mail list is regularly updated, so you won’t face canceled e-mail addresses. When our site sends an e-mail for you it is as if you personally sent it;
- Information about vacancies are continuously sent to you;
- It saves you time: by one click you send CV to everybody and then wait for the feedback. Otherwise you would have to look for them over Internet and send CV to them one by one;
- helping you set up your CV to better meet offshore employer’s needs;
- our site categorizes all the types of offshore jobs (Entry Level Jobs, Catering, Deck Crew, Control room personnel, etc.) offered by different employers, thus you have just to decide for which you qualify better;
- You get very low cost per employer contact (7 cents per employer), besides by registering once you get a lifetime membership – once you make a payment, you can use services during your entire life;